Join the area’s premier commercial real estate service firm as our portfolio expands. The Administrative Assistant will be a contributing member of the property management team capable of independently initiating and completing projects, while supporting the execution of the property management program and business plan.
Reports to Vice President, Property Management
• Vouchers invoices for payment, checks for accuracy and works with vendors to correct any discrepancies
• Tracks tenant sales reports and percentage rent billings
• Assists with lease abstracting
• Monitors tenant receivables and follows up with tenants as needed
• Assists in preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reporting
• Assists in budget process
• Coordinates tenant notifications – fire alarm testing, holiday notifications, after hour coverage, etc.
• Supports various members of Property Management team
• Acts as liaison with clients and responds to questions, problems and generates work orders
• Verifies, updates and maintains insurance certificates – checks limits and expiration dates for accuracy. Ensures that certificates conform to Company standards, and works with vendors to correct any errors
• Prioritizes maintenance calls for facilities team and cleaning vendor and issues related to same (IE: Cleaning Inspections, supplies, etc.)
• Maintains central files and keeps Company database(s) current and accurate
• Orders and maintains office supplies for the office
• Works with management to develop and create business presentations, management reports, and office forms
• Coordinates and arranges business meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings. Arranges and coordinates luncheons, and travel arrangements
• Coordinates incoming and out going mail for office site and maintains appropriate backup for office files
• Composes and types routine correspondence
• Screens telephone calls, arranges conference calls, answers questions and takes messages in a professional manner
• Greets scheduled visitors and escorts to appropriate area or person
• Prepares service contracts and late letters as directed by the Property Manager for tenants and handles tenant work orders
• Assists with special projects as needed including off-site work related tasks
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
Prefer exposure to commercial real estate profession. Two to three years of related experience a plus.
Must have strong interpersonal skills and be able to compose basic business correspondence.
Computer and Math Skills:
Must be computer literate. Microsoft Office and accounting background preferred.
Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects and work well independently.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Company offers competitive healthcare, dental, and 401(k) plans. Tuition reimbursement available. Company provides semi-annual outings and office events.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. Excellent working conditions and a competitive benefits package.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.