Retail Leasing Broker
Join the area’s premier commercial real estate service firm as our portfolio expands.
Highly ethical and motivated to assist Vice President in leasing retail space within the existing portfolio, and also assist in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
Reports to Vice President of Leasing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Must have knowledge and passion for RETAIL REAL ESTATE.
• Be knowledgeable of retail markets.
• Maintain industry sale and lease data for the company database.
• Actively market existing projects.
• Create information packages and mailers with market analysis, fact sheets and site plans to effectively market retail space.
• Cold call for tenant prospects and sales leads.
• Schedule and coordinate client tours of property and market
• Conduct property showings to prospective tenants
• Negotiate letters of intent and leases.
• Prepare detailed activity reports as needed and/or requested.
• Participate in creating and presenting presentations and proposals
• Maintain positive relationships with team and clients
• Be active in the industry and cooperate with the brokerage community
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Company offers competitive healthcare, dental, and 401(k) plans. Tuition reimbursement available. Company provides semi-annual outings and office events.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. Excellent working conditions and a competitive benefits package.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Click for complete Job Description